Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Necessities

Spring Necessities
Shirt~Asos; Lipstick~MAC; Belt, Bag & Necklace~Zara; Bracelets~Nordstrom;
Headband~Asos Marketplace (Tell me if you want a DIY); Jeans~American Eagle; Shoes~Steve Madden



Hey artisans! These are my spring necessities so far, these are all things that I have come across in the last few weeks, some are dream items, some I just purchased, and some I have yet to buy. I am not really going to Coachella however (I WISH!), but it tied in nicely with the theme of spring and the music festival type of vibe. Spring break is right around the corner (it may have just ended for some of you guys) but it will be getting hotter soon, and what better way to celebrate the coming of a new season than with new clothes right?
XOXO,
The Young Artisan 



No comments:

Post a Comment