Thursday, July 12, 2012

Style Vloggers

During my free time I like to go on Youtube and check out some of the beauty and style vloggers for some ideas on how to wear certain things, makeup and hair tutorials, and more. It is hard to find a good youtuber for you since there are so many for each race and skin color. So here is a list that will definatley have a beauty vlogger that you like and can take style tips from.


Michelle Phan helped me begin using makeup, she was the first beauty vlogger that I ever watched on Youtube and she is my inspiration.

With her bubbly personality and innocence she is ideal for any young teen interested in makeup and other beauty products.
 
Always trying to incorporate colorful hues, she makes any tutorial fun and attention grabbing while still reasonable for everyday wear.
She is so funny and outgoing, she loves to include a lot of colorful DIYs and helpful videos that also are a means of entertainment.
When I found her I was so excited because I finally found a women of color that did tutorials professionally and made everything look well together.
This girl is a great role model, she has done a lot of things in her lifetime, all while looking fashionable at the same time.
Another dark skinned beauty guru that I look up to is Liz, she has the most amazing hairstyles ever.
Both Elle and her sister, Blair have an awesome eye for beauty.

I love her closet and her shoe collection, most amazing one I have seen yet.
She is really good with doing makeup tutorials based on stars nowadays and she always comes up with fun tutorials to become characters that we grew up knowing about such as Ariel or Pocahontas.
  • Rachel: rclbeauty nitraab niasays allthingsbyalli glamtwins ulovemegs misslbailey dolly bow bow thatsheart whats in my bag

No comments:

Post a Comment