Monday, June 11, 2012

Tomorrow...

Hey guys, I know its been about a week and a half but I'm sorry, this post will make up for it though.

Okay, well today is a really ugly day and I've just been finishing end of the year projects and listening to music, plus texting some very important people that have recently just entered my life. This is the last week of my eighth grade year and I dont think that I have quite grasped the fact that after this week, I probably wont be seeing most of these people again. You see, I am moving back to my old town because this one is not where I belong, I mean, I have friends and everything but I belong in my hometown and thats where I want to spend my high school years, I already "wasted" my last two years in this new school but thats not the reason that I've decided to write this post and title it "Tomorrow".


The point of this post is to seriously talk to you guys about looking towards the bright side. I mean even if the day seems rainy and gloomy, you just have to remember that the sun will shine again and that a rainbow will always follow.

 

I've been watching the "Pursuit of Happiness" in class, and from it, I have gathered that sometimes things might not go your way, but you just have to stick to your goal and work harder and you will reach that sunshine. The obstacles that you face do not have the strength that you do.

 

Now, your sunshine may not be as bright as someone elses but that does not matter, as long as you are happy, nothing else does. Your hopes for your future and what tomorrow might bring may just help you get through these tough times, trials and tribulations in your life. I started to think about this when I listened to a cover of "Tomorrow" from Annie on youtube, it was my inspiration for this post.

(two of my fav movies lol)
My mom says that looking forward to tomorrow is unneccessary when you can just make today better and live in the present, but sometimes, you just need to look towards the future in order to forget about the tough times of the present day (like that disney movie about the Robinsons)!
The cover is by this singer that I just found out about named Tori Kelly and she is really good, check her out.


Always look on the bright side!
Look forward to tomorrow, but remember to live in today!
Xoxo,
The Young Artisan


No comments:

Post a Comment