Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding Bells!

Hey Artisans! My mom's wedding is coming up on Memorial Day weekend and I've been taking a lot of photos of some sample decorations that were at the wedding planning events. I thought it would be nice to show you guys them, these are a hundred percent mine. No editing at all. Enjoy and leave comments on which one is your favorite!





















Well thats it for this post guys! Comment leaving your opinions of the pictures! Which one is your favortie? Which one can use a little editing? What should I do in order to get better results? Plus, if you guys want to edit some of the pictures on here and their good they might just be submitted into the Best Artisan Contest that I will give more details on later!
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!
Xoxo,
The Young Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment