Monday, May 14, 2012

Never Stray From the Plan

You cant just get thrpugh life going day by day, randomly choosing what u want to do for the day like "Oh, I'm gonna go out to eat today and blow up my bank account!" or "Yeah I think today is the day that I quit my job!" I mean, you can try to get through life by doing that, but nine time out of ten you will end up broke, exhausted, and bored. Your life as an adult is highly weighte by your teen years, meaning right now decides your future. I dont mean to seem all deep on you guys but its time to get on the ball. I'm tired of seein too many teens go off the deep end with drugs, drinking, or partying (stuff that i will be sure to address later). I know how easy it is to be influenced but its also easy not to be. If you agree with me can you hit that like or comment button. You need to set up a plan. Now I am not saying to be like "It's seven forty, time to pee again!", you dont have to plan every aspect of your life, but just have a goal in mind and know of several different ways yo get there.
May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment