Sunday, February 5, 2012

Peeta's Paintings

Today might be your lucky day. If you have created a Hunger Games inspired artwork piece and uploaded photos to Deviantart then it might just be featured in this post. I am a big fan of DeviantArt because it allows you to view artwork from around the world in all types of forms from different types of people. Here are my favorite Hunger Games art pieces.
by Palnk
I like the softness of the drawing but how the harshness of their situation was interpreted with their tattered clothes and facial expressions.

by Patsie
This painting is so serious and dark, it describes the dirty need for protection that every tribute has, plus it is a  perfect drawing of Katniss.

by ichan-01

This is a perfect representation of the relationship between Katniss and her two guy friends, Peeta and Gale.

by palnk

This is a true girl on fire!

by Alicexz

My favorite by far, 'nuf said!

by Cute-loot
This is what Katniss would look like if she were a sweet little teenager, with wicked archery skills.


by pungang

I love this Katniss painting, extreme talent can only draw her emotions like that.

by friedchicken365
(btw love the name)
Making District 12 proud one arrow at a time.

This is it for today I guess, more will come later. And if you personally want your artwork, poems, or any other HG related stories and things featured on the next post or you want to tell me what you think of my blog, please email me at youngartisan@hotmail.com. I will be holding a contest to see who best represents the Hunger Games. Remember to post comments and subscribe to this blog, tune in later for some more Hunger Games material!

Xoxo,
The Young Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment