Sunday, February 5, 2012

Down With The Capitol

Sorry I havent been posting! I've writen posts but blogger hasnt been saving them and then they are just gone forever and I just cant type up the same post twice, it always ends up unsuccessful, frustrating work. So as most of you know, the Hunger Games movie is coming out next month. Nobody is as "Down With the Capitol" as I am. My friends and I have been stocking up on HG collector items and if your like me you should start packing in the products now because the closer it gets to March 23, the prices get bigger, and your wallet gets skinnier.
 So as a cheaper way to show your dedication to the series you can do several things like make your own t-shirts with iron on stickers, create a charm bracelet, make some buttons, a clay Mocking Jay pin,
and paint your nails with HG terms such as "Katniss, Rue", "District 12", "Peeta" (on both hands), "Panem" (on both hands), "Hunger Game" "Cheese Buns", "Mocking Jay", "Girl on Fire", "Cinna" (on both hands), "Cornucopia", "Dandelions"  or just some important symbols like fire, the number 12, bows and arrows, and the shortened phrase "HG" for creative points in the HGamers department.

So follow me to stay tuned with Hunger Games necessities, watch trailers, interviews from the cast, HG inspired art and other fun things to do for the last few weeks before the games truly begin.
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!
Xoxo,
The Young Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment