Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hunger Games Glossary

Let me start off by saying sorry that I haven't posted in a few days, I was very busy and had work to do. Next I have to mention that this is not my work that I am about to present, It was created by PhoenixDragonwing on Deviantart and I really liked it so I decided to sort of re-post it. Its a lot to read, so I will be posting it little by little each day, but I hope that you enjoy it.

District One
Product: Luxury Goods
Possible Location: ?
Tributes:
Glimmer - blonde hair, green eyes, killed by tracker-jackers
Marvel - killed by Katniss after he kills Rue (shot with an arrow, then drowns in his own blood. Nice)
Gloss - kills Wiress. killed by Katniss after the Careers ambush the rebel group.
Cashmere - Gloss' sister. Killed by Johanna using an axe.

And here are District 1's tributes!




Hope that you enjoyed this short post but I guarantee that more will be on the way!
May the odds be ever in your favor!
Xoxo,
The Young Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment