Thursday, December 8, 2011

Alright so my camera just died, and I have on a really stylish oulfit (if I do say so my self). But its simple, just a long sleeve white shirt, black leggings, and a black/white faie isle cardigan from Zara (best store ever). So today I wanted to talk about the newish quote "...then I took an arrow to the knee." Like the nerd that I am, I researched the history of the quote and its from some lame video game where the gaurds say "I used to be an adventurer, but then I took an arrow to the knee." OOOH CLEVER! You get it, haha its supposed to be funny because all of the guards say the SAME THING OVER AND OVER! OKAY! But I guess its something to say like "Winning!" or "No Homo!". Like all fads, this annoying saying will be gone in several weeks and everyone will stop having mysterious leg wounds...

xoxo,
The Young Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment